Sunday, July 10, 2011

I could not stop myself!




I bought a pair of second shoes at 50.75USD at etsy.
Love at first sight!

Yet to tell my husband about it. Hahahaha

Here are the details of the shoes
-------------------------------------------

Classic 1980's vintage Bean Boots by L.L. Bean. Waterproof navy blue rubber uppers with leather detail and leather ties. Rubber soles with a small heel. Slightly padded insoles. Minor scuffs and creases from natural wear, please see pictures. Made in the USA.

MEASUREMENTS:

Brand: LL Bean
Size: marked 7. Please compare measurements
with your own shoe that is of similar style.
Toe to heel insole: 9.75"
Heel height: 1"
Widest point on sole: 3.75"
Total height: 3.75"

Condition: Excellent vintage condition.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment